ICREID will be postponed and is tentatively rescheduled for October 2020. Registrants that are able to attend the new dates will automatically have their registration re-assigned to the new dates. If you are not able to attend, we will refund 100% of your registration fee. Please contact email@example.com if you need to cancel your participation.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions, including the poster area
- Refreshments during the AM and PM coffee breaks
- Lunch on the meeting days with a full program
IF YOUR COMPANY IS A CONFIRMED SPONSOR OF THIS EVENT, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A DISCOUNT ON THE INDUSTRY FEE. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE INFORMATION.
All delegates with accepted abstracts receive free registration.
Governmental and Inter-Governmental representatives (i.e. Ministry of Health, NIH, NIAID etc) receive free registration – please contact the Conference Secretariat for the special registration code.
Young Investigators / Academia from Resource Limited Settings (RLS) without an accepted abstract, NGO representatives, and advocates will receive a 50% discount – please contact the Conference Secretariat for the special registration code.
- No day rate is available.
- Payment can only be made by credit card. If you cannot pay by credit card, please contact the Conference Secretariat via email@example.com
- Dinner on the first day of the meeting needs to be booked separately – more information will be provided soon
The “Local Fee (Host Country)” Category Includes the following that are from Ethiopia (the host country of ICREID 2020):
- Healthcare professionals and patient representatives from Ethiopia
- NGOs, activists, and lobbyists from Ethiopia
- Government officials, representatives, and policy makers from Ethiopia
- Researchers from Ethiopia
- Students in a relevant field from Ethiopia
The “Academia” Category Includes the Following:
- Healthcare professionals and patient representatives
- NGOs, activists, and lobbyists
- Government officials, representatives, and policy makers
- Students in a relevant field
The “Academia” Category includes different fees depending on the income status of your country. To check whether your country is High Income, Upper-Middle Income, Lower-Middle Income or Low Income, please see the World Bank List: WORLD BANK LIST
The “Industry” Category Includes the Following:
- Representatives from pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies
YOUNG EARLY CAREER INVESTIGATORS/ POST DOC/ MD
We are pleased to offer free registration to young investigators with an accepted abstract and a 50% discount on the registration fee for early career investigators without an accepted abstract.
IMPORTANT: the free registration is offered to the presenting author of the abstract only.
To be eligible for the Young Investigator’s registration fee waiver, one should be 35 years of age or younger and either be a current Master/PhD student or have obtained a MD / PhD degree in the last five years
An application form needs to be completed by a supervisor and received by the Virology Education secretariat at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the Conference.
Virology Education will contact the young investigator with instructions regarding registration for the Conference once the application has been received.
- We strongly advise you to register early to ensure your registration as registration will close when the capacity of the venue is reached.
- Please note that registration will be limited to healthcare professionals, researchers, public health experts and policy makers involved in the treatment, research, discovery and development of drugs and vaccines in the field of re-emerging infectious diseases, with preference accorded to researchers and clinicians with a doctorate or other professional degree.
PLEASE NOTE: Submission of your online registration does not guarantee that your registration has been accepted. Your registration is final when full prepayment has been received and a confirmation of your registration has been sent.
Accommodation fee is not yet available.
In order to register as a media participant for the Conference, the conference secretariat needs to receive proof of accreditation. A reduced registration fee may apply for accredited media participants. Please contact the conference secretariat for registration conditions. A final program/abstract book will be provided on-site. Deadline for application is 1 October 2020. NB: Media is restricted to the written press. Recording on film or photo is not allowed. We would like to receive a copy of your Conference report once it is finalized.
Accreditation may take the form of a photocopy of official press credentials or a letter verifying assignment to the Conference on the stationary of the media organization concerned. Freelance journalists should submit copies of three (3) by-lined articles on re-emerging infectious diseases in addition to an official letter of assignment. Newsletter writers and editors must submit three (3) issues of their newsletter containing at least one by-lined article on re-emerging infectious diseases by the applicant. All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the Conference. Media participants may not register online, but are requested to send the above-mentioned information to firstname.lastname@example.org
RELATED MEETINGS & EVENTS
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this Conference you are requested to contact the secretariat:
Virology Education B.V.
Biltstraat 106 3572 BJ Utrecht
P: +31 (0)30 230 7140
F: +31 (0)30 230 7148
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, nr 30171841 – VAT Number NL809658380B01
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
By registering for the conference participants agree that the Conference Organizers do not accept responsibility for medical, travel, or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.